Monday, August 1, 2011

Super Late.

Okay so this is super late but I'm here now subbing again.
My week had been hell symptom wise, but on a side note I did start physical therapy for my headaches on Friday, which really did a bunch to relieve so much stress. But shortly after that my pain kicked my butt and still continues to do so even right now. I have to do 6 weeks of PT and I'm just really hoping something will help better than any pills or nerve blocks.
On a better note my bestfriend bought me some ultra cute shoes.













It's safe to say I'm in loveeeee. <3

Q&A TIME:
  1. On whether I own an emergency bracelet...
I don't own one but I've always wanted to, I mean you never know when it could come in handy.

    2.) About brain fog...
I think it's safe to say I get brain fog quite often these days and I'm not really sure how long they last either :\

My question:
If anyone has done PT, how did you like it? did it help?

til the end,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment