Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Feeling Wonderful!

Hey Guys, I haven't felt this good in..... oh gosh I can't remember. You guys know I've been experimenting with my diet and I can't believe what an impact its having on my symptoms! I feel fantastic! 

Francessca, We might rub elbows about complaining.  I do feel that no matter how bad we think we have it, there is always someone out there who has it worse. Also God's word says to do all things without complaining (Philippians 2:14). However God's word also says that He loves us so much, He collects all of our tears in a bottle. God cares so much about my pain, so what right do I have to not care about the pain of other people? And just like crying, God gives us natural ways to vent when we're upset. I think there is a fine line between whining or complaining, and venting. If someone does complain I should try to be understanding and patient with them, and I certainly will complain at times. I am feeling better, but I'm not healed or anything, and when I feel bad sometimes I'm going to talk about it. That's part of the purpose of this blog right? To help educate other people so they understand what its like to live with chronic illness, and to let others with chronic illness know they aren't alone. 

Rhianne will be happy to know that I took her advice, even though im feeling fantastic I didn't run.  I let physical therapy be my workout, and tried not to overdo it.

 What is the hardest part of chronic illness?  Isolation!

Do you get brain fog?  I used to, but its been better since I changed my diet.  

 I don't have a medical alert bracelet, although I should get one!

 I am doing (water) physical therapy, and it does help so much!

-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment