Monday, August 15, 2011

The 7th circle of Hell

Hey Y'all it's Michelle subbing for Miss Rhianne! :)
So in 7 days I'll be starting my Senior year of high school, I'm predicting it to be the most stressful year of my life.
Even more stressful than that I still have to approach my parents about not going to college. I just think that my main focus should be getting better and having a stress free life. And in doing that I don't want to have to stess over getting scholarships, taking the ACT, and in all applying to college. I already have too many responsibilities  in school with AP classes and I don't want extra baggage. And honestly my parents don't have enough financial support to put me through school. Hopefully they'll give me the support I need.

In other news physical therapy isn't going so well. It helps my headaches temporarily but then my body pays the toll for days. Hopefully in time it will be better and not as hard. My physical therapist is nice though, her name is Michelle so I don't forget it :)


On to the questions I suppose!
Erin's:
What is you favorite TV show?
Well there is way too many shows I love to watch. I lovvvveee Degrassi and I've been watching for years. I also love Breaking Bad, Jerseylicious, The Nanny, anything on the foodnetwork, and I'm a sucker for Victorious and Spongebob :)
  Miranda's:
Are temperature regulations common for everyone else?
I never really check my temperature as often. I do know that I get cold more often now especially in my joint areas. And I have been experiencing hot flashes.
Cheyanne's Question:
How well do you tolerate meat? And do you get terrible stabbing constant pains through the abdominal area?
Meat I can tolerate very well most of the time. But stuff like sausage and fatty meats make me very nauseated and queasie.
And for stabbing pains, I used to get them all the time when I first got sick about 2 years ago. It felt like a fire in my stomach all the time. But now I just have trouble with bad gas and fullness all the time.
My question:
Do y'all plan on going to college? And if so what are you plans to major in?

Now A note from Rhianne!
Hey guys, it's Rhianne here. As some of you guys know I am taking time of because of my exams comming up. I will be back early November. ♥♥ you guys! Mel will be subbing for me.

til the end,
Michelle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment