Thursday, August 18, 2011

School Shopping!

Today I went shopping with my mom, sisters and nephew for shoes and school supplies. We got almost everything and we're going shopping for clothes tomorrow. So I'm exhausted from doing that.

Yesterday my mom got the results from my Holter monitor and apparently I was extremely tachycardic the whole time, with an average heart rate of 160. So my cardiologist wants me to get another stress test, even though I don't know the point of it because I'm obviously only gonna last for a minute or so.

I'm really shaky right now, so I'll just move onto the questions.

Cheyanne: Do you have trouble watching movies in the theater? Not really, I just get really cold and uncomfortable, but I don't go much.


Erin: What is your favorite television show? Doctor Who is definitively my favorite, but I like everything from Mummy Detectives to Project Runway, Tosh.0, and Medium. I do have a lot of shows that I watch, but my sister and I usually wait until they're on DVD so we can get it on NetFlix. 


Michelle: Do y'all plan on going to college? And if so what are you plans to major in? All my life I wanted to be an OB/GYN, but now I kind of want to be a neurologist with a specialty in the ANS. But for my BA I would major in either Biology or pre-med. I even have my colleges picked out; I'm so excited.


I think that's all of them!


Bis zum nächstes Mal,


No comments:

Post a Comment