Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Week of School!

Well, I have been going to school for one period and I feel so much better. Yes, I am exhausted and my symptoms have basically stayed the same, but I still for some reason feel better. It feels weird because I have not stepped foot on a school campus in a year and half. I haven't been able to get on schedule yet because the first week is always pure craziness and the bells ring at a different time then they usually would. Over all it is different, but has went very well. :)

I have started to get blood pooling in my legs and feet really bad lately. My mom is going to buy me some compression stockings. Hopefully they work.

This is going to be kind of a short post because for some reason I cannot think of anything to say.

Melissa's Question: What do you guys do to "escape from your sickness?
I never really feel like I can escape. No matter what I do I always have to take in to consideration what could happen if I do choose to do something. You know what I mean? Writing does kind of get my mind off of things though. Oh and welcome. :) I'd love to get to know you better.

Logei's Question: Do you have any pets?

I have a hedgehog named Stella and 2 cats named Angel and Peter I also have 2 dogs named Rusty and Gracie. :)

And your harp is beautiful. I do not have a musically talented bone in my body though. :) I am sorry to hear about the NJ tube. 8 months ago I almost had a feeding tube put in. I wasn't even throwing up because I can't. I was just so nauseous and wouldn't eat anything. I dropped 20 pounds. I cannot throw up because of the Nissen Fundoplication that I had a year ago. If it was not for that I would be throwing up everyday of my life.

My Question: How many of you have an underlying condition that caused your POTS?

God Bless.
- Cheyanne c:




No comments:

Post a Comment