Friday, August 26, 2011

Busy Busy!

So this was my first week of school as a junior and I'm surprised I've lasted this long. I've barely gotten a few hours of sleep each night, from various things each times, so that's making my symptoms flare even more than usual. I had to take one of my Focalin one day because I kept falling asleep in class and couldn't pay attention; my cardiologist doesn't want me to be taking it, even though it doesn't affect my heart. I'm only taking 3 classes, but every day I have the first class of the day, then I go back later, so I've been going home to take a nap in the gap between classes. I have yet to get my home school stuff in (it takes so long to ship!) , but when that gets here I'll have even more work to do!

My mom finally got my GI appointment and torture stress test scheduled. I go on September 7th for the stress test and September 20th for my gastroenterologist appointment. Both of them require us to drive at least an hour and a half, so I'm totally looking forward to that...not.

I'm going to be uploading a new video to my YouTube account tomorrow, so check it out!

I still have Algebra 2 homework to finish so I'm gonna cut this short and move onto the questions.

Melissa: What do you guys do to "escape" your sickness? I like to completely submerge myself in books (when I can concentrate, and that's usually only when I took my Focalin) and I love to be on my laptop for hours. I'm not much of an outdoorsy person, but I do love being on my dad's sailboat. There's this quote that I love and it's "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy." by Anne Frank; that always inspires me.


Cheyanne: Do you have an underlying condition that caused your dysautonomia? Not that I know of. I think I might have some type of hyper-mobility syndrome and some type of autoimmune disease (either Scleroderma or Lupus fit me right). But my doctors don't even care about finding an underlying cause, they just want to treat my symptoms that I have now. I'm really trying to get them to test me for that stuff.


Logei: Do you have a pet? Yes, I have a dog (he's a chihuahua and his name is Reece) and I have fish (they're a bunch of feeder guppies but I felt bad and bought them a few years ago). We used to have 2 guinea pigs (Guinea and Chocolate), but they died and we had a miniature pinscher (Prancer, he died too, here's a post about him on my blog). I don't have any pictures of our fish, but I'll put some pics on my blog this weekend. I am so happy for you getting the feeding tube! You are so lucky that your doctors listened! And I think that the one you're getting is NG (goes into stomach), not NJ (goes into jejunum, part of the small bowel). 

Reece, he lets us do anything to him!

One of Reece's puppies, they're Chorkies.
He's special.


Prancer.

And Guinea.

Bis zum nächstes Mal,

No comments:

Post a Comment