Friday, August 5, 2011

Less Than 10 Hours!!

I have less than 10 hours until my appointment for my upper GI! We have to leave at 6:30 AM to be at the hospital on time. I'm seriously doubting I'll sleep more than a few hours tonight, so I'll just sleep in the car. I'm hoping that we can get me a wheelchair at the hospital, since I can't even stand without going blind. I have to stop drinking/eating at 1 AM, but that's not so much of a struggle, since eating or drinking anything makes me get excruciating pains now.

For the last two days I've been super dehydrated (more than my usual), and I think that's why I've had really bad vertigo episodes every few minutes. And my blood sugar was way too high, so I'm not sure why that's happening.

I don't know if anyone else has been stung by a jellyfish, but I'm pretty sure I was on Sunday when I went sailing with my dad. My whole elbow is swollen and I can't move it around that much. I might be sailing again tomorrow (not likely!) with my dad and his friend. Sailing is one of the few things that I can do and POTS doesn't interfere; it's like as soon as I get on the boat, all my cardiac symptoms aren't as bad.

I'm not even going to share my opinion on complaining, because I'll just end up getting mad. Speaking of that, I haven't taken my meds, any of them, including my Luvox, for the past few days, so I'm starting to withdraw and get very short with everything. When I take my POTS meds, I feel no difference than when I don't take them, so that's one of the reasons why I haven't been taking them (the other is my swallowing).

Moving onto the questions.. I only think Michelle and Francessca asked one.

Francessca's question: Do you have a medical alert bracelet? Yes I do, I have two posts on my personal blog about it, with pictures. Here are the links: first post & second post. I'm planning on getting a second tag and making some bracelets myself.

Michelle's Question: If you have done PT, how did you like it? And did it help? No, I haven't done PT and I honestly don't want to right now. I think that if I get my symptoms controlled better, then maybe.

Rhianne: I bet you're happy to be out of the hospital!! You should message me on Facebook and tell me how it went. : )

My question: Do you guys have problems with your blood sugars? I can't remember if I asked this before, but I'll ask it again.

Bis zum nächstes Mal,

No comments:

Post a Comment