Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Busy, busy, busy, always rushing

So I am sort of busy and really tired from school so this will be somewhat quick.

Questions:

Cheyenne: You were talking about how you miss Maccas and I don't crave junk food anymore (not that I was ever a junk food addict). Your taste buds will change over time.

I am actually good at Maths, my English skills got a lot worse when I got sick. I literally had to reteach myself how to read.

I don't have Marfaans but I already told you that on Facebook.

Does your period set off your pots? And yes, I have pots symptoms since year 8 but only during my period. Only during Year 9 I started getting symptoms and attacks outside my period.

Logan: I'm so glad that you got an exercise bike. I love mine. :) And I hope your pump keeps working.

Miranda: Sorry you have to move! I moved twice in year 8 (within two months) and it was horrible. The second move we moved across the road and down a house and we carried everything! Even our heavy dinning room table. Glad you are getting caught up at school.

Michelle R; HAPPPY BIRRTHDAY! You are 18 now right?

Michelle K: Hope you are going well back at work. And go Australia Day! Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Do you find yourself tempted to take on way too much even though you know realistically you shouldn’t be doing so much?
Um, I don't know really. I usually just do what I need to. Except I am doing 13 units at school.

My question: Do your legs feel itchy when you have blood pooling?

So guys I am really tired. SCHOOL IS HARD! Not academically but physical wise. I came in the door yesterday and leant on the filing cabinet for 10 minutes. My sister Shenae was like did you go on the bus? And I was like yeah, I've had to much education. I felt like I was going to puke, throw up and faint all at once.

Today wasn't that great either. I have a headache and I am exhausted now. I only have one class tomorrow (a double period of extension English) which is good. My friends and I are going for pancakes in the morning.

-Rhianne

No comments:

Post a Comment