Monday, January 16, 2012

Two weeks left of summer!

The questions:
Do y'all hyperventilate a lot? Not really, I did for a while when I started going back to school regularly and I was so not used to walking up all the zillion of stairs at my school.
Do you procrastinate? NO! I am the person who likes getting things over and done with.
So when is all of y'all's birthday and what would you like as a gift? My birthday is June 28th, and I have no idea yet. It is still so far away.

Hey guys, my week has been semi alright. The worst part of it was that my friend moved away and I haven't been well enough to get of my but and make plans to catch up with them before they left, so that really sucked.

On Monday my Mum came back home from Queensland (they were staying near the Steve Irwin zoo Hannah ;) ). We also had house guests and the girl was very loud and sometimes I got sensory overload just from her whining. I know that sounds horrible but gosh, this kid can whine.

On Tuesday, I went to the gym and did some stuff. I honestly can't remember what we did the rest of the week (I am pretty brainfoggy). I finished reading Greg Page (the yellow wiggles's book) it was very good actually. I highly recommend it. This summer I have tried to read for an hour a day to keep my brain active.

One of the nights we had some people over and we had some house guests as well. And I may have had some alcohol. I know most of the people that read this blog are American and you can't drink until you are 21 (legally). In Australia you can't buy alcohol until you are 18 but parents are encouraged to help children be introduced to alcohol safetly if that makes sense.

So I asked for a shandy and I had a few sips of red wine (which was really strong). I literally had less then one standard drink and it actually did no effect to my pots.

So my question this week: is what is your families approach to alcohol?

In my family, my parents drink socially, there is alcohol in the house, my parents don't hide it and if I asked for some (socially) my parents would probably agree (to a degree, something like a shandy or a wine they aren't not going to get me drunk on pita colada's).

Anyway there are only two weeks of school holidays left. I am going into Year 11 which is the start of my senior school. This year is the first year where I have been able to pick all my subjects (except for english which is compulsory). I am taking:

  • Advanced English
  • Extension English
  • General Maths
  • Biology
  • Ancient History
  • Drama
  • PDHPE
I hope everyone had a good week and I will see you all next week. I got a new desk this week which hasn't been set up yet so next week I will probably do a video sitting at that. I still haven't post my Christmas video either I am so slack.

Rhianne

No comments:

Post a Comment