Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hey y'all :3

It's me Michelle R
Sorry this post is way late. It was my brother's birthday so we went out to eat. Jeez I feel like such a cow. It was Italian food, so it was super good and we ate wayy too much.
I recently went to my doctor, and she started me on Lyrica, which I already hate. It could cause weight gain and honestly that "if" factor bugs the crap out of me. It makes me anxious and makes me want to starve, but also makes me want to eat everything in sight. Sigh.
Anyways, soon I'll be 18 on the 28th of January. And the only thing I want is a boy to distract me from everything. From pain, reality, school, and everything in between.
Silly, huh?

I hope everyone is good and well. No bad flare ups and what not. <3
So when is all of y'all's birthday and what would you like as a gift?

:3
Til the end,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment