Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Alive!

Having my teeth out did not go well at all!  I was pretty sick for while from the the anesthesia, and the Codeine gave me headaches which turned into migraines. Then one side of my mouth got infected, and I just felt lousy because my body was trying to fight the infection! I saw a doctor and she gave me antibiotics. (I'm feeling better now.) But it was just such a mess!

At the moment I'm really having problems with my feeding tube pump, sometimes it clogs, (and its no wonder with all the thick blenderized stuff i put through it. ) Sometimes even though the feeding tube bag is full the pump says *no food* for some reason. Either way, a very loud screechy alarm goes off all the time when the pump is having trouble. I get really sick all the time even just from noise of the alarm, and its making getting enough calories really difficult too. We end up throwing away half of what we pour in the bag because the machine won't cooperate.
Overall I'm still feeling so much better since I was able to switch to this diet, so I'm just trying to make the best of it though. 

-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment