Thursday, January 19, 2012

Still Waiting

Hey guys!! I hope everyone has had a good week so far. Mine has been quite uneventful, besides Drain-O eating away at our test tubes in Chemistry today. But I do have good news: I'm still on the waiting list for Doctor Grubb, but now I'm also on the cancellation list also. My dad insists on calling every week to see where I'm at and without someone cancelling it's going to be another 4ish months. So I am taking the liberty to figure out where we're going to stay and all of that good stuff. 

I went to my reviews last week and according to my reviewer I'm doing quite well. I was stressing out over that for weeks, because I still think I'm behind. The classes that I have to go into school for are quite boring sometimes and very confusing, especially my Algebra 2 class. I have so much trouble with math in general, so I'm going to be staying after for a few times to get tutoring from my teacher and get caught up from missing so much.

Going onto the questions...

Cheyanne: I’m sorry that your joints are hurting so bad, but I deffinitly understand; last week I couldn’t even get out of bed because the pain and stiffness was so bad. Your question was: how many of you are eating gluten-free and when you went gluten-free did it improve your symptoms? I’m not eating gluten free, I’m eating “whatever-I-can-when-I-can,” lovely diet isn’t it? :)

Rhianne: What is your family’s approach to alcohol? My family isn’t totally against it. My parents will drink a beer or two for New Years Eve or some wine with dinner occasionally. My mom can’t drink with her medication (and neither can I, although I’ve tried wine, beer and a Strawberry Daiquiri once), but as long as someone isn’t drinking and driving , an alcoholic or is interfering with your life, we don’t see it as a big deal.

Michelle R: When is your birthday and what would you like as a gift? My birthday is on November 17th, I don’t really like gifts, just handwritten cards are really nice. :)

My question: What do you guys do for joint pain/stiffness? Ibuprofen doesn’t work much for me anymore and Tylenol doesn’t work at all.

Until next week, 
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment