Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My POTS feels more manageable lately.

I don't know if I am just used to it or not though. You know? I have been refraining from taking my BP and pulse unless I am actually feeling extremely bad from it.

I have been in so much pain this week. Somehow I keep hurting myself in my sleep. Nearly every morning I wake up and a different joint feels like someone has just been beating me up and it feels all bruised and such. I've tried taking aleve, but it does not touch it. This isn't like my usual pains I have been getting since April. I went running down the street and back. :) That went great other than about 30 minutes afterwards I felt that same weird pain up in my foot. In the past week it has been: my ankle, elbow, rib, foot. Basically the joint is sore/tender and feels like it got beat up for up to 3 days and then goes away. What I cannot figure out is why it only seems to happens when i am sleeping! It either wakes me up in the middle of the night or I feel it immediately when I wake up in the morning.

Everyone went bowling because my cousins that I have not seen in a long time came down from South Carolina. Obviously I cannot bowl because it causes pains in my arms. Plus, I kind of suck at it anyways because my arms are so hypermobile, so they just want to twist around and the ball never stays straight and goes in the gutter every time. While they were all bowling I went with one of my other cousins and did 8 dances on Dance Dance Revolution. I was proud of myself because I have not been that active in a long time. It was fun too!

Logan: 2500 calories? Seriously lol!! :) I haven't gotten that many calories in a day in nearly 2 years. I was thinking about going vegan...or mostly vegan because my mom kind of wants me to have a little meat. I personally do not care for it much except for McDonalds hamburgers.

Miranda's Question: Do you have any New Years traditions?
Not really. Some years we go see fireworks and other years not. :)

Rhianne's Question: Favorite summer activity?
Hmmm...I love going to the beach when I can.

My Question: What is a fun way to spend a birthday when you are dealing with a chronic illness?
My birthday is in 7 days and I am clueless on what to do.

God bless. xx
-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment