Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I got my permit today.

I am kind of nervous about driving because I never know what my body is going to do. I get these terrible headaches out of nowhere and when they come on I can't even open my eyes it is so bad. They don't last long though. That worries me because I may get one while I am driving. I guess we'll see. 

Right now I feel horrible. My stomach hurts, my heart has been crazy all day, joint pain has been 2 times worse than usual, and on top of that I started my period (my periods are terrible and super painful). So, I am going to make this a short post and go listen to my Man Overboard vinyl that I got for my birthday, but it just came in the mail. :)

My Question: How many of you are eating gluten-free and when you went gluten-free did it improve your symptoms?

Miranda's Question: Do you procrastinate?
I do, but not too badly. I always get everything done on time.

Michelle's Question: So when is all of y'alls birthdays and what would you like as a gift?
Mine was on the 11th of this month. :) 

God bless and I hope y'all don't feel as horrible as I do.
-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment