Thursday, February 2, 2012

Posting late! So sorry.

I didn't feel like posting last night because I was super busy with school/church/etc. But I didn't want to not post, so I am posting late. :)

Nothing much has changed with me. Apparently I had a mild stomach bug for a few days, but didn't know it until everyone else in my family got it. I just thought it was my gastroparesis acting up because that is how I usually feel when that happens.

Now to the questions...

Michelle's Question: Do you ever find yourself taking on way too much?
Occasionally. My body rarely even gives me the chance to take on too much. By noon I start declining and by about 3 in the afternoon I'm done for. I try my best not to do more then I can handle.

Rhianne's Question: Do your legs feel itchy when you have blood pooling?
My blood has been pooling pretty bad lately, but no my legs don't get itchy when that happens.

My Question: What is the highest your heart rate has ever gotten that you have been aware of?
Mine is 171.

God bless, I hope y'all have a great week!
-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment