Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Geneticist tomorrow!

I am so excited!! I may finally have my answers...probably not all in one visit though. If it is EDS, which it probably is, then we don't know which side it is coming from.

This weekend I am hoping to go check out another school that I may go to next year. Ever since I've been back, everyone hates me it seems. I will speak to people and they will just down right ignore me. At first I thought it was a coincidence, but it has happened too many times with too many different people. The only thing I can think of is that someone may have started a rumor or something about me while I was gone for a whole school year. I think that because nobody will even come up to me except a new girl. A new girl would not know about an old rumor. You know? I have pretty much stopped trying because it has been this way since late  August. Either everyone is afraid of me now or someone started a rumor. I cannot think of what else it can be. The school I may be going next year to has over a thousand more students than the high school I currently attend has, so that is nice. I also would be able to take more classes there. I can only take one now because each class is an hour and a half and you only have four periods. There I would take like 3 classes 45 minutes each out of 7 periods!

Hannah's Question: What is your favorite "I'm sick but need out of the house" activity?
Probably going to the grocery store with my mom. I don't go out much. Oh, and congratulations on the online school! :)

Rhianne's Question: Do you have a scale you rate your days on?
Not really. I do have a scale that I rate the severity of certain symptoms on certain days though. (just 1-10). I guess most of my days would be C-E...but when I can't walk much it usually is not from POTS it is from EDS pain.

Logan's Question: How do you cope with bad memory?
My memory isn't too bad most days. I do have bad "brain fog" days and I try to just work through them. Also, I am happy you found someone you can relate to in your area! :) I wouldn't mind if she joined the blog.

Miranda's Question: Do you have a normal sleeping schedule?
Actually I do...only because I'm on a medication (doxepin) that allows me to sleep all throughout the night. I go to bed at 10:30-11 and wake up around 9. When I forget to take my meds then I do not have a normal sleeping schedule and I most likely will not sleep, but 2 hours or so.

My Question: Do you all have any of the sweating issues and if so what kind of deodorant do you use?
I seriously will take a shower and stink 20 minutes later. :(

I hope y'all have a good week! God bless.

-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment