Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I leave for Ohio in the morning!

I have to get up at 1:30 in the morning to leave for the airport. I don't know how I am going to do with little or no sleep. I really wish my heart symptoms would act up just while I am at the doctor lol. Every time I see them my heart is at its best. The past few days my heart has been normal for a few hours out of the day. I am so thankful for that. My heart symptoms have never really been too bad, but all the other symptoms that come along with the POTS are. It is kind of strange. 

Yesterday I went to the eye doctor because I have been having problems reading. We told the doctor to not dilate my eyes because I have bad light sensitivity and also my pupils do weird things. Sometimes I have one that is really small and the other is huge. Well anyways the doctor got unbelievably mad over something silly like that and started yelling at us. When my mom made the appointment she asked the lady if I had the option of not getting my eyes dilated and she said just to tell the doctor. We told him that and he yelled, "those people are nothing. They just make the appointments!." He said a lot more, but to make a long story short we had to leave and I never got my eyes checked. My mom is making me an appointment somewhere else. 

Rhianne's Question: If you could spend the day with someone throughout history who would it be?
That is a hard question. Hm...Jesus of course, but I can't really think of anyone more in later history. Maybe the founding fathers of the US so I can understand where my country originated from a little better. oh and by the way, thank you for the award. :) 

Hannah's Question: Has anyone tried D-ribose? What's your opinion on if you have? 
No, I haven't.
I hope Logan feels better! 

My Question: Do any of you all have eye issues that are POTS related? 

God bless
-Cheyanne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment