Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blahhh!

I feel absolutely awful. On Tuesday night I decided that I was going to try taking Periactin because my GI symptoms are getting bad again. That was such a bad idea. I woke up on Wednesday and I could barely keep my eyes open. I'm extremely weak, having trouble breathing, have extremely low blood pressure, and have a fever still! My GI doctor apparently didn't notice that I'm never supposed to take Periactin because of my asthma and my blood pressure problems from POTS. He also never treated me for what I even came to him for (extreme abdominal pain and dysphagia). 

I still have been quite busy with school work and other things, but I'm still happy that I got to go to the Mütter Museum! It was so awesome, yet creepy! I did get a tee shirt with a drawing of a skeleton of a set of conjoined twins on it (I saw the real skeleton!). 

November is going to be a  crazy month for me!! I have my birthday then, a bunch of field trips for school, NHS meetings and more. I also talked to my parents and they're going to let me get me drivers permit! I'm trying to talk my dad into buying me this 1970's Volkswagen Beetle for my birthday, but who knows how that will turn out :)

Onto the questions....

Cheyanne: Does your heart rate go all over the place? Yes!! I prefer it to be around 65 when sitting but sometimes it can go up to 140 when I'm doing nothing. It also has been going especially high since I took that Periactin.

Logan: I totally understand you about the GI doctors!! Mine is a complete idiot!

Erin: Are any of you on mestinon?  No, I'm not.

My question: What is your favorite quote/Bible verse that you find inspiring when you don't feel well? Mine is John 11:4 (When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.”) and I have so many more that I use as a screensaver on my laptop.

Bis zum nächstes Mal,

No comments:

Post a Comment