Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yikes.........

Wow I'm glad to hear that Hannah is doing better, but I'm sad that everyone else is feeling awful..... We all have our ups and downs right? 
Today my cardio symptoms seem to be a little worse than normal, but my tummy seems to be less touchy then yesterday, so I'm going to try drinking tons as much pedialyte as I can. I really need the fluids!
I have physical therapy tomorrow, and I can't wait! Overall I think PT has been helping with my POTS a little bit, and it will wonderful to get out of the house! I almost never need to use my wheelchair anymore too. 

To answer hannah's question : Yes I am more prone to infections, also if I get a cut it takes forever to heal to.

My challenge for this week..... investigate sweatshop use in the brands of clothing you buy!!!  Forever 21, Abercrombie, Holister, American Eagle, Aerie, Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Walmart, Aeropostale, Billabong, Nike (and lots more)  have all gotten in trouble for sweatshop use.


: )

1 comment:

  1. PT?! That's fabulous Logan!!! I hope it goes so amazing for you! <3. Also, that is awesome about the harp and being able to play music again. How exciting and just awesome! :) Also, thanks for the awareness of sweatshops, I was ignorant of that and I am glad you spoke about that. <3

    ReplyDelete