Monday, June 13, 2011

don't feel bad... i only know 1 word in French. LOL

Poor Rhianne, I can't imagine how angry you must feel.  Your docs don't know what they're talking about.  I have loss of balance, memory problems, and vision problems too. Those are all Dysautonomia symptoms.  Also, i would be lost without my Florinef. I need my Florinef! I am in love with my Florinef, I would marry it if I could! (Just kidding lol) Really though, my Florinef does wonders for me, I'm so mad that they won't let you try it.
I cracked up when I read about the Vegemite.... see I just had to do my last project for food science, and it was on Australian food.  Vegemite was in my report, and I remember someone described it online as "salt in battery acid." ?? What does it taste like?

Ok, what are some exercises you can tolerate? I love pilates! Its easy to avoid cardio symptoms, and if you do get sick you're already on floor. Its not like you're gonna fall or anything! You can also do certain pilates exercises to create orthostatic challenges too! 

What's a hobby you gained from Dysautonomia? Crochet!

My question, How often do you pray?  I don't pray nearly as often as I should.  Its intimidating to me sometimes, its hard to believe a being as powerful as God cares so much about me that He collects every tear in a bottle.  Pslam 56

- Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment