Saturday, March 10, 2012

WOAH. Looong week

Do you ever get so brain foggy you just can't remember? That's me. I can't remember Monday, Tuesday-oh wait. Tuesday, I remember because I got up to go get a drink of water, and randomly collapsed. A cute guy caught me! Lol. It was amusing. I remember my vice-principal/former teacher raced in on heels and the first thing she said was, "It's a good sign that you're talking normally to me." My class is so well-trained by now. It was like instant action, and they knew what to do. *relieved grin* Wednesday and Thursday I don't remember, but all day yesterday, I felt like I was on a tilt-a-whirl. It was so nauseating. I'm better today, just exhausted. =)
My question: Has anyone ever considered getting a service dog?

Break a leg, Rhianne! =) I'm lucky-I only have to take 3 classes, so the hw isn't too unreasonable. Thanks. =) -I've gotten blonde jokes a lot, haha. That's how I am...I agree. Thanks!
Hmm...I think my 10-yr-old self was much...muchier. I just used to say what I thought & damn the consequences. I think she'd be proud of how I handle everything, but she'd be disappointed in how easily cowed I am by my mom.

I'm sorry you didn't have a good week, Logan! Ugh, I feel ya there. Does te raw food diet help? I keep track of some foods to avoid, but nothing major. *hugs* I'm sorry you're going through that. Could a bath help? Instead of the pin-pricks of water slashing at your skin. =P
-Thanks! Oddly enough, I've only had one or two doctors who were disbelieving. I'm glad you have parents who are pretty understanding. I've been trying. =)Thanks.
Bad habits...I have two that really bug me. I always chew on my lips, so they're always chapped. I've been chewing peppermint gum lately. My other "habit" is when I can't think because of pain or brain fog, I don't realize I'm doing it until after, but I try to distract myself with new pain. So I pull hard on my hair or try to dig my nails into random spots. I have crescent scars lining my hairline from 3 weeks ago.
Heya Cheyanne! I follow your Tumblr! (Also I think one of the Michelles-Sinnsinnshelly, anyone?) Good luck!! I'm sorry your joints have been hurting. *gentle hugs* They're missing out on a wonderful gal! Ooo, I hated Geometry too. Good luck with your exercises! Thanks! I'll friend you! Okay. I agree. True, lol.
Umm, my fingers, shoulders, & does the neck count? I'm not double-jointed but my brother is.

No comments:

Post a Comment