Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fudge cookies. I'm on my iTouch and it decided to go weird so I can't ask my question-What's your favorite color?

Hey, lovelies! It's been kinda crazy. I had a something reaction episode thing Sunday, and ever since have had varying degrees of trouble swallowing since. I saw an allergist today-HE HAS POTS PATIENTS, I literally fell off the table in shock-and I was tested with over 70 foods, none of which I was allergic to. It DID trigger an episode, though, and I almost passes out trying to find a nurse because they don't have those little string things you pull in emergencies. He's gonna test for Celiac's, but he (and I believe it was Cheyanne who mentioned it) said it could also be a symptom; my parents refuse to listen though, they scoff. =P I haven't needed any classmates to catch me lately, though, so that's good.

Erin-I'm glad you've been pretty good. Ouch! I hope it's healed by now! =| How did your appointment go? I ALWAYS forget-well, forget to actually take it! :P

Rhianne-YES. Definitely! You take gym? 0.o I tried but 3/4 of the time I ended on the sidelines or on the ground! Haha. Oh, wow. "Happy" anniversary! I hope your hand's better. ): My song would probably be 'Stories(Down to the Bottom' by TobyMac.

Michelle R-Hey! I'm glad you got to go bowling! I read that! Like it? Dislike it? Really? Aww! <3 Ouch! I'm sorry. :( *hugs* GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CARDIOLOGIST!

Miranda-Yayyy! I bet! Ouch. Lots of layers! My blood turns to sludge when it's cold, ugh.

Hannah-I'm so sorry you've been having such a rough time!*hugs* I'm glad you got to go to the party! It sounds like fun. =) Yes, there is! =D Good luck with your new doctor. I'll be praying for you.

My question is a very important, life-threatening question:
What...

Is...

Your
Favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment