Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Night In The New House!!

Hey guys! I did survive my SATs, although my brain was completely fried after it. I’ve been spending the last few days packing/moving my stuff over to the new house. And with packing comes pain, from being crouched down and stuff falling on me. I’ve also managed to bruise myself many times with boxes. The new house is absolutely freezing! It’s 112 years old and apparently old houses hold the cold.

I never knew I had so much stuff. As I was packing I found things from when I was like 3 years old and a lot of my medical records. Which brings us to the questions….

If your ten year old self met you now, would they be proud? I think I would be proud of myself. Around that time was when I started to get symptoms and I was also in a really bad place with my OCD/depression, I don't think that I could have ever imagined that I would get this bad, but it happened and I wouldn't change it.

Do you know any boys with similar issues? Nope.

What is your favorite “I’ll get through this” song? Probably Under Pressure or I Want To Break Free by Queen.

Have you considered getting a service dog? My dog now tends to act weird and won't leave me alone when my blood sugar is too low or if I'm going to have one of my "unresponsive" episodes, but it would be nice to have one that is trained.

Do you have joint pain on a daily basis? And are you double jointed? Yes and yes.

Do you have any bad habits? I do, but I have a lot of them (thanks OCD!!) so my worst one could probably be procrastination and losing my tempter.

How do you deal with a relative who just doesn't understand what it's like to have a chronic illness? I really don't have any advice for this, because if I've already explained it and they choose to not listen, I'll just ignore them.
Until next week, Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment