Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Uh, how many people does it take to put on a pair of compression stockings?

HA! My compression stockings came in the mail on Monday. They are so hard to put on. My mom had to help me and after we finally got them on she was sweating!!

There hasn't been much going on with me lately. Last night I had a really bad "episode" I guess that's what you could call it. I got really sick to my stomach and kept dry heaving. Afterwards I got tremors in my arms and legs. This morning the same thing happened, minus the tremors. Food hates me. We think maybe my gastroparesis is coming back. I just got on iron supplements. Lets hope they work so I do not have to go see a hematologist.

Saturday I am going dress shopping for homecoming. I'm super excited. Although I do not really know how I am going to manage at homecoming. It is worth a try though. :)

Logei: I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Rhianne's Question: Do any of you suffer/have suffered from mental illnesses as part of being chronically ill?
I have had OCD since I was about 5. I am almost sure I have an anxiety disorder as well...although I have never been officially diagnosed with one. It was really bad when I was younger. Since I have been diagnosed with POTS it has gotten worse. My mom is making me go see a psychologist or some kind of counselor now. :|

My Question: Have any of you ever had to take iron supplements? If so, what kind and did it give you stomach issues?


God Bless!
-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment