Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy B-day Hannah!


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday HANNAH! Actually Hannah's b-day and mine are close together which is pretty sweet. I'll be turning 17 this Saturday... I'm not really looking forward to it, but God reminded me that the little things I'm missing out on don't even begin to compare to eternity in heaven, and Dysautonomia can't take that from me. My birthday still doesn't seem important, but at least I'm dreading it any more!

Lets see... other than a few doctors appointments not much has happened, and I'm still not feeling well. My joints are acting up really bad too. I really don't know how I'm going to finish my senior project or get through my other schoolwork on time.

I'm too out of it to remember questions, so maybe I will catch up on those later.
 - Logan

Jesus loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment