Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm going to make this a short post this time.

I've had a pretty bad fibro week. Just about half of my class is sick with some type of virus. That really freaks me out because have a fear of getting sick on top of my POTS. So my anxiety/OCD have been terrible. My doctor said that I am severely anemic. She is going to make an attempt to treat me. Hopefully when it goes up it will alleviate some of my symptoms that anemia causes. :)

Francessca's Question: How are you going to celebrate awareness week?I honestly have no clue.

 Logei's Question: What is your favorite recipe, if you can post it?
I'm sorry, I don't really have a favorite recipe. I don't cook much.

I hope you feel better! Stomach problems are the worst.

Rhianne: I pray you get out of the hospital soon and that you are doing okay!


God bless! :)

-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment