Friday, July 22, 2011

Wisdom Teeth Surgery

Today was awful. But I had them extracted and my face is super swollen. The pain medications they gave me wore off way faster because I can't have epinephrine, so I was in so much pain that I was crying when I got home. I had seizures/full body tremors (not sure which) really bad after the surgery. I asked my mom on a scale of 1-10 how bad they were, 10 being like a grand mal seizure, and she said about a 7. I honestly don't know why I wasn't taken to the hospital if they were that bad, the only time I have them that bad is if I'm severely dehydrated. I had a few full body ones before I was sedated but not that bad. I have a bunch of pictures and I explained more on my personal blog, so if you would like to check it out the link is here.

I don't really have much more to update, so I'll move onto the questions.

Erin's Questions: What type of POTS do you have? We're pretty sure that I have combination, and it seems like my mom, older sister, great aunt and grandfather have that too. Do you have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome? No, but I think I have some kind of connective tissue disorder (I'm pretty sure about scleroderma) but maybe a hypermobility syndrome since I can bend my joints weird ways and my shoulder pops out of its socket easily. And to answer your question about Logan, Hannah and I living in the same state: no, Hannah and I do (we actually live like 5 minutes away from eachother), Logan doesn't.

Rhianne's Question: Are you a fainter? If you are, do you have any advice? Yes, I am. Recently I've been fainting a lot more than I used to. I don't really have much advice except for if you know that you're going down (I usually go blind first, then I lose consciousness) just make sure that you protect your head.

Hannah's question: Do you know of any natural remedies for headaches? No, I don't really use natural remedies, so I can't help you there.

My question: Do you know any good recipes for liquid diets? I'm really malnourished because I can't eat right, and I won't be able to eat anything solid for at least a week or two. 

I'm sorry if I forgot anything, I feel really sick right now.

Edit: It was my signature that I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment