Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Forgot My Shoes!

I was feeling pretty good for most of the day, but I got sick at physical therapy. The two awesome trainers wanted me to swim two laps at once (these laps are really small, the pool is tiny!) I didn't think it was a good idea, but i gave it a try.  I finished the second lap and stood up in the water and got a NASTY headache, not only from the exercise but I was worn out from whole environment there, especially the temperature of the pool, its always too hot! My dad said I got pale, and I felt awful. I tried doing some sitting exercises in the water, but that didn't help. I had to get out of the pool and cool down.
OH, lol - I forgot my shoes today!  It was hilarious I walked in and out of PT barefoot.

I tried something nasty today! It was a raw meal replacement drink from the same brand as the protein powders I've been getting.... it said to just mix with water, so I did.  It looked and tasted like goo from the bottom of a pond, but the nutrition in it is amazing, and drinking it actually gave me some energy and made me feel a little better. So I'm determined to drink no matter how horrible it tastes! :
Rhianne's question:  I have only fainted a few times thankfully!

Hannah's question: The only natural help I have gotten from my headaches is from simply switching to a healthier diet. I still get headaches (mostly from sensory overload), but they are shorter and less severe than they used to be, and I don't get headaches otherwise.

Erin's question:  I have struggled with my weight for a long time, but my metabolism seems to adjust to my diet when my calories are low, so that definitely helps alot. 

My question: do you struggle with your eating habits because of your Dysautonomia in some way?

-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment