Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday recovery

Hello everyone, I'm Michelle Rivera and this is my first time on here, subbing for Rhianne. (:
I'm 17, I live in Houston, Texas and shortly I'll be starting my Senior year of high school  or year 12. I'm really in love with photography and I plan to pursue that career when I graduate. I've been sick since December 2009 and I barely just found out I have dysautonomia in March of this year. I also have GI problems and I'm starting to think I have fibromyalgia as well. :\

So my week was a little different, On the 21st I got Nerve blocks for the first time ever. It was a painful experience but now my neck doesn't hurt near as much as it did after Thursday, which is good.   I'm hoping through all that I can have some temporary relief from my ongoing headaches.

I guess on to questions?
  • Hannah, I've never had a experience with Tremors, yet. And I hope you find something that helps you out.
  • I never looked for liquid diet tips and never have been on one, but I'm sure you can find many over the internet. If you find one that helps you let me know ;)
  • Erin, I've come to the conclusion that I have POTS, and I say it like that because my doctor gave me a vague diagnose when she told me I had dysautonomia.
My question.
 
What do you think is the hardest part about having a chronic illness?

I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone (:


til the end,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment