Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ready to see Dr. Tinkle!

I don't have much to say. I'm still not feeling well. Tomorrow I have my first PT evaluation. I met a lady in Orlando who also has EDS. We met up last weekend and did a fund raiser and all of the proceeds when to EDNF. She wants to come to my evaluation to make sure that the therapist doesn't overextend my joints and hurt me.

In a couple weeks I fly out to see Dr. Tinkle. I guess we will establish what connective tissue disorder I for sure have, and if it is EDS, then will can figure out what type!

My POTS/dysautonomia symptoms wax and wane for no reason at all. I am currently in a flare. :(

My Question: Do any of you have eye problems? When I go to read, at times my vision gets extremely blurry and when I try to focus on something else other than the text, I cannot see! I've been to the eye doctor and my vision is perfect. I'm trying to figure out if this focusing problem is autonomic related or not.

Michelle K's Question: Have you had a tilt table test, if you have had more than one, have you ever had one on medication?
I have had 2 and have not been on medication for either of them.

Hannah's Question: You know how we like to have a free day to ourselves every now and again and do a "marathon" of what we love? What do you do?
I usually just sit on the computer all day and write and or blog. :)

I hope you all are having a good week! God bless.

- Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment