Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I haven't been feeling well.

My POTS symptoms were doing so good and now they are back. A couple weeks ago I blacked out and fell as soon as I entered the bathroom. Then started having tremors and all of those lovely things (not).  I am blacking out nearly everyday at school. I keep taking double/triple breaths. Kind of like when you are sobbing and are really upset. That has been going on for a couple weeks.

I have been having to wear a neck brace because of whatever is going on there.
It looks like this:

Oh, and I do have some good news! Last Monday I went to take the PERT test, which is a college entrance exam. I passed!! :) Now I am just going to take classes at the college and I will get a high school credit and college credit at the same time. 

For the past God knows how many weeks I have been sick. And I am getting sick....again. Boo. Rhianne said they need to put me in a bubble. Hahahaha! Honestly, I do not know how much longer I can keep going like this. I cannot deal with viruses on top of EDS/POTS. I want a week where I do nothing but lounge around and rest. 

Erin's Question: What is your favorite phone/iPad app or what is something "fun" you would recommend to do when you are feeling icky?
My favorite apps are Words With Friends, Scramble With Friends, and that is about it. Not much of an app person. When I am feeling icky I usually just blog, listen to music, or watch random YouTube videos. 

Hannah's Question: Are any of you on a beta blocker?
I can't be on one because of my mast cell issues. I read it can harm you if you have those issues and I do. :\

My Question: What is your favorite song? 
I had no clue what to ask, but I didn't want to not ask a question. :)

I hope y'all are doing okay. 

God bless,
Cheyanne



No comments:

Post a Comment