Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cheyanne here!

I don't have much to say at all because nothing has really changed. I am going to see Dr. Tinkle for the whole Ehlers Danlos VS Marfan Syndrome thing. My appointment is on the 11th. I will make a video after my appointment explaining the answers I get! I figured I would just post to answer the questions. :)

Michelle's' Question: What is one high school memory that you will never forget?
I just started high school and I only go for one period. I hate it. I despise it. I honestly have nothing good to say about any of it. lol. Middle school was great though...until I had to be home schooled in the 8th grade.

I feel like I am still stuck in the 7th grade. It is like my life just stopped as soon as I got as sick as I am now. I even write 2010 on my papers. If I have to write the class period for the one class I do go to, then I often write 6th period because that was my last period of the day back in middle school.

My Question: For those of you with anxiety problems, have you noticed that it gets worse at a certain of the day or year?
I have horrible anxiety/OCD tenancies. The OCD is very manageable now, it was not when I was younger. Every year about this time it all gets worse than it usually is. Strange!

God bless! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment