Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ER run last night.

After Thanksgiving I have had this annoying pain in my chest. I dismissed it and thought it was just indigestion. I'm not one to really get indigestion though. Well days passed and it was still there. My mom gave me gas-x a few times and that didn't do a thing. A couple more days passed and it progressively got worse. Last night I couldn't take it anymore and went to the ER. They ruled out my heart and tests showed that my lungs are hyperinflated and I'm having some sort of spasm. After they gave me an inhaler the pain immediately went away, but since it is a spasm it came back a little while later. I am in a bit of a predicament because the inhaler they have me using does not agree with me, but it is the only thing that takes the pain away. After I use it my heart goes crazy, I get super dizzy and start seeing things, jittery, etc. The pain is from my sternum all the way through my chest to my back. It hurts so bad it is making me nauseous. I didn't get home until 12:00 last night and we are all exhausted. I didn't go to my one class today.

I was put on Zoloft and it made my stomach stop working. My mom researched it and it can change the motility of the stomach. I have been back on azithromycin to try to get it to go away like last time. It seems to be helping a little bit. I don't have much of an appetite. I've lost a couple pounds. We also found out that the Zoloft was what was making my eyes all dilated. The day after I started it my bladder was all wacked out too! I kept going to the restroom every 5 minutes.

My Question: Have any of you ever had that chest pain that I am describing?

Hannah's Question: What is your favorite Christmas song?
I don't really have a favorite.

I hope you feel better! It is good to know I am not crazy and that someone else has had that symptom. :)

Michelle R's Question: What do you want for Christmas this year?
My iPod just broke, so a new iPod. :)

Erin's Question: Do any of you sew?
I don't have any tips for finding a good machine. I just started sewing, so I don't know too much about it. For those of you who gave your addresses out be expecting something in the mail. I've been sewing y'all Christmas presents!

Thank you so much! I have not been sick for all that long and it is just surprising that nearly every single "friend" has left me.

Rhianne's Question: Do you guys have brothers and sisters?
Yes, I do. I have 3 brothers. 1 is a step brother and the other 2 don't live with me, but they are half brothers.

I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!
God bless
-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment