Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Considering dual enrollment?

I just do not know if it is too much, ya know? My guidance counselor mentioned it this morning when I went to ask her a question about an online class I wanted to take. I know I will regret it if I don't try it, but then again I don't want to set myself up to fail by taking on too much either.

My appointment to see a geneticist is in February. I do not want to wait that long. I am on a cancellation list, so hopefully I can get in sooner!

Other than that nothing has really been going on. I am going to see Breaking Dawn on Friday. That movie may make me sick because of my light sensitivity stuff. If a movie has a dark setting then usually I handle it, but if it is a light setting and has a bunch of action scenes then I cannot tolerate it and end up closing my eyes for the whole thing. Oh and on next Wednesday I am going shopping with a friend. :) I am excited for that.

Francessca: I am sorry you are in so much pain! Feel better.

Logan: I'm glad you got to go to church. :) I pray it goes a bit better next time!

Hannah's Question: What headache remedy do you find most effective for you?
I usually use Excedrin and sometimes it works and other times it does not. It depends on the cause of the headache if it will work or not. When I have a headache from light sensitivity then the Excedrin will not work, but if not then it does. Unfortunately for me the majority of my headaches are from light. I hope you find some relief from your headaches and feel better.

My Question: Do you ever get a feeling like a limb is vibrating?
Don't think I am crazy because I know that sounds really weird, but it has been happening frequently lately. :)

God bless
-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment