Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quick Post!

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I didn't post last week, I was just so busy and absolutely forgot! This week is my birthday week and I already got a KindleFire, a few books, a locket and a dress. I couldn't really eat my cake, since I am having some pretty bad stomach pains and eating sweets makes them worse. I'm so excited for tomorrow, my dad is taking me to a museum that I've really been wanting to go to and I think we're going to get me a wheelchair. I also got to go sailing last weekend, which was really fun; although I had a tendency to hit buoys.

I've been having a lot of trouble with my hips hurting really bad and I'm not sure what that's from. I guess I'll mention that when I go to my primary doctor in a few weeks for spirometry testing, because I'm also having frequent shortness of breath. My primary doctor spoke to my cardiologist and he is still against putting me on a beta blocker (I'm still not on any POTS medication), so I guess I'll have to wait until I get to see doctor Grubb for some real treatment. I'm quite tired, so I'll move onto the questions.


Erin: Do you get pinky tremors? Do you have tremors on one side? My hands, in general, shake a lot, but usually on both sides.

Cheyanne: What exercises do you do, if any, and are they easy on your joints? Do your limbs feel like they vibrate? I don't exercise, mainly because I can't and also because I really don't want to, but during the summer I like to swim. My limbs don't really vibrate, but sometimes my whole body will move if I'm laying still during a particularly hard PVC.

Hannah: What headache remedy do you find most effective for you? I usually take 800 mg of ibuprofen and take a nap.

My Question: Are your hands extremely dry and wrinkly? Mine crack open on my knuckles and my palms look like this:


Until next time, 
Miranda 

No comments:

Post a Comment