Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Short post because I'm dizzy and can barely see.

I tried the beta blocker this morning. I noticed a difference in an hour!! Before the medicine my vitals were: 92/62 and my pulse was 119. Afterwards my blood pressure has been around 106/75 and 80 for the pulse. It feels weird, a good weird, to not have my heart race when I stand. I've only blacked out once since the medicine, and that was only a half blackout. The only downfall would be that I am getting side effects from it. I've been dizzy, extremely cold, and my stomach is upset. I've been told that the side effects may stop after a few days of being on it. I'm soooo thankful that it is working!

For my online English class that I am taking I am having to read Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. I have about 250 pages left and not very much time left to do it, since I have to get the class completed soon. Because of my focusing issues when reading and the dizziness I can't see well, so I am keeping this post short!


Oh...and also I went to the pulmonologist on Monday and my lungs are okay. :) It's just the dysautonomia messing with my breathing.


Rhianne's Question: Do you feel like you are more mature than others your age?
In some ways, yes.

My Question: If you had a few hours to do anything you wanted without experiencing symptoms, what would it be? 
I would want to go to a concert because I have never been to one.

I hope y'all have a good week!
-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment