Thursday, July 19, 2012

At this point I have no idea what to title this post, but if I come up with one I'll change it :) Anyway my week has been sort of crazy, but I finally took my college entrance exam this week, which I did really good on, and now I have an appointment with an adviser to schedule my classes on Monday. I also had PT (two times this week) and a follow up with the orthopedic surgeon today and seeing as I've only had a slight improvement in my knee pain, I'm getting an MRI (not sure when yet) to check if there are any structural issues; but I will be continuing the PT. I actually broke a sweat today during the session! I've also been working out on my own time and attempting to eat healthier to lose some weight, but I don't know how well that's gonna work. :P

Onto the questions...

Do you have bradycardia, and what's your advice for someone experiencing it? Occasionally I do; I try to do something that'll bring it up (like moving my legs around, or even my PT exercises), but I don't really have advice.

 Do you eat meat? If so, how does your stomach tolerate it? Yes, but I do, but it's usually white meat. I will have red meat on occasion, but I usually feel kind of nauseated after it but that could just be my normal post-eating nausea. 

My question: When (or if) you get blood pooling in your legs do your knees hurt with it? 

Have a good weekend, 
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment