Wednesday, July 18, 2012

school, school, school

My beta blocker has been working wonderfully! I'm soooooooooooooooo thankful. I am only taking a quarter of 25mgs now and I have no side effects. The past couple days I have been doing work, reading, and taking exams for my online class. I feel as if all I ever do is school. Ugh.

My stomach is acting crazy. One minute it will be slow and the next too fast. I've been having gastric dumping...the complete opposite of gastroparesis. I'll eat and my food will come right back out undigested. (gross, I know. Sorry) I am not aware of how much nutrients I am actually absorbing.

Well, it appears to me that nobody really asked any questions.

My Question: Do you eat meat? If so, how does your stomach tolerate it? 


Have a great remainder of the week! God bless. xx
-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment