Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shooting Stars

I'll keep this really short, not feeling well.
Christine has asked me to post for her on Tuesdays for the time being, she is really busy at the moment, and keeps forgetting to blog in all the chaos. : P
We have moved to the new house, and it is wonderful, especially the sky. It is so open, you can see so much of it. I tend to go camera happy.



I was up all last night looking at the stars : ) it was amazing, you could see the Milky Way, and all the planets were so bright. And of course there were shooting stars : ). I didn't sleep at all, and in the morning I expected to fall asleep but I didn't. In fact i felt great, but then i tried to go outside later in the day.. and between the lack of sleep and sensory overload i just crashed and was so sick i couldn't even sit up. I eventually fell asleep and woke up feeling a bit better, but it wasn't pleasant : P
I'm too out of it for questions, I'm really sorry. I'll talk to you guys later!
-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment