Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sorry I missed last week!

I have been super busy with school and stuff. I had a halter monitor on for 24 hours. I still haven't gotten the results back yet. I had one of the worst black out episodes that I have had in a very long time. I'm hoping it caught that.

I'm trying to get in to see a rheumatologist, but I don't think she is going to see me until after I see the geneticist about the EDS. The EDS makes so much sense now that I'm thinking about it. My pain didn't come on until after I lost all my weight and had no muscle to support my joints. It explains my constant indestructible heartburn and why I dislocated my arm when I was a baby when I barely fell on the carpet. I'm just happy I finally may have answers, even though that isn't one I want to hear because there isn't anything I can do about it.

My breathing problems have been my main issue lately more than anything. I'm constantly hyperventilating, chest pains, etc. They have looked at my lungs multiple times just recently and did tests when the  pulmonologist saw me and they said they didn't want to see me for awhile because everything looked fine and the tests came back fine.

My tummy issues that I was having a few weeks ago have cleared up and I am back to my normal now. :) I'm not having to drink any meals like I was before.

Hannah's Question: What is your favorite things to do around Christmas?
Eat. Hahaha! My grandmas used to always have a fondue fountain and I would just sit around it the whole time dipping everything in the chocolate. And she makes my favorite cookies called foam cookies. I can't enjoy it all as much as I used to before I got sick, but I will still try.


Rhianne: I hope you had fun at your formal! Your dress is so pretty. :)

Erin: I feel you with your breathing problems. Feel better!

Logan: I am happy for you! I pray you continue to improve. :)

I cannot think of a question right now. I've been battling constant brain fog this past week. 

God bless. xx
Cheyanne c: 

No comments:

Post a Comment