Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fire!!

This week has been absolutely crazy! Christmas break started on Tuesday for me, so I have 15 days of no school (kind of, I still have to do homeschool). Yesterday I had a meeting with an artist that wants me to model for her (I don't remember if I mentioned that or not..) but that went really well, I'm going to start off with 3 or so hours, maybe more later. And today our oven caught on fire when my sister was trying to make cookies. We had to call 911 because we weren't sure if we could use the fire extinguisher that we have on it, by the time 3 firetrucks came the fire had burned itself out. After that I've felt pretty bad, I feel like I have a subwoofer in my body and it's just pounding, but it doesn't hurt.

I don't have more to update and there weren't any questions so I'll leave you with mine: Do you get the feeling like I described in the last paragraph?

Until next time, Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment