Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hey guys! Sorry I missed last week, I was so tired that I slept for 14 hours straight and didn't even wake up to do my homework! Anyway... I think I'm getting sick again (sore throat), but at least my POTS has been tolerable. I'm still getting a lot of pre-syncope, vertigo and fatigue, but I'm trying to find out ways that I can manipulate my schedule to make it work. My home school reviews are slowly sneaking up on me, so I've had to work extra hard on concentrating and doing a lot of catching up. This is quite the short post, mainly because I haven't been doing much (besides schoolwork and sleeping), so I'll skip to the questions. I think only Hannah asked one...

What is one of your favorite things to do around Christmas? On Christmas Eve my sisters and I bake cookies, then my family rides around to see all of the Christmas lights. When we come back we always watch A Christmas Story. That's pretty much been our family tradition since before I was born.

My question: Do you get the hiccups a lot? In the past two days I've gotten the hiccups so many times, and when I get them they're quite painful.

Until next time, Miranda. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment