Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday with Christine

Hi everyone!
Well I am a maid of honor in my friends wedding this fall and I am really nervous my dysautonimia will be in the way. I keep trying to explain I have to make sure the dress is lightweight enough so I do not overheat.  She has Aspergers, a form of autism, and is many times difficult to communicate with. This time of year I dread the heat and migraines.

Last week my gastropheresis was so bad I looked 9 months pregnant with triplets. Such a terrible feeling. I ended up eating gluten free for a few days and things cleared right up. It didn't help my hearing aides were in the shop for the last three weeks. I had finally adjusted to loud noises once again. So it's back to readjusting to noise. The TV is too loud at a volume of 3, 4, or 5 out of 50. The phone scared me when it rang for the first few days back with hearing aides again. Lately my urticaria pigmentosa has been acting up. I found olive oil to be a great source of comfort. I thank Jesus Christ my Savior because He can do all when I am down.
Phl 4:13I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.


This week is Passover or Pesach in the Jewish faith. I have been really terrible this year. I consumed leaven on the second day which is unusual for me. I am a Messianic Jew so I really do not need to follow the passover abstinence of leaven but I feel closer to God when I do.

You know you have dysautonimia when: someone asks your email and you can't remember it.

Do you schedule your time? Most of the time I do because being organized does help with my dysautonomia.

How do you avoid getting sick in the car? Take Bonnine: over the counter motion sickness pills. They are chewable and work for 24 hours.
My question to you: does anyone suffer from sleep deprivation and what do you do to help it?

Blessings from the Lord,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment