Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rhianne feels like crap

Hey guys can you spare a thought for Michelle K who isn't doing that well?

School holidays are over and today was the first day back (even though I have tomorrow of for ANZAC). I flippin' fainted at school. It was horrible. U was walking out of the assembly and boom!

Great. And the new deputy was yelling at me for some reason I can't remember. I always have people yelling at me after I faint for some reason or another.

So guys, y'all can tell I had a great day. My holidays were filled with assignments and the beach a few times.

Anyway, I am going to go because I am planning to go to dawn service.

Question: do you have any study tips for a brainfoggy potsy?

1 comment:

  1. Aw I wish I would've seen this sooner for Michelle!

    I'm sorry you are doing so bad <3 you rest up and take care of yourself while Michelle is subbing -<3 love ya girlie.

    To answer your question, note cards! I am a notecard addict! Also if you can mark your books, I like to use multi colored highlighters, it helps me focus on one specific part... Like if I highlight in one paragraph certain sentences in yellow, in the next paragraph I might highlight orange, or even color code depending on topic. <3

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete