Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Cheyanne! (sorry I forgot last time I was supposed to post)

I was doing pretty well for the past few months...aside from fatigue and the usual Ehlers Danlos pain of course! I have actually been trying to have a little bit of a life. So far it is working out decently. I am continuing to go to the high school for one period everyday and going to the college on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The rest I do online. Today I got my drivers license. Yay! I hardly ever drive because by the time I get to where I am going, I am too exhausted/in pain to get myself back home. Regardless, it is a nice accomplishment even if I hardly ever get to drive. 

I am currently not doing as well. My stomach has decided not to work. It is REALLY bad and close to 2010 all over again. 2010 was the worst and when I got down to 90 pounds. What is odd is that right before this flare began (I mean literally...right before) I had walked into this shoe store at the mall and got a sensory overload. Between the lighting and carpet and walls it wacked me out. My head felt funny and I couldn't walk straight. As soon as I got out of the store my stomach started hurting and I got super nauseous. Ever since then, my stomach has been bad. I am almost scared to bring that up to a doctor because they will think I am a complete looney tune. 

Hannah: What is your favorite "pick up" beverage? What hobbies do you have?

Hmm...when I am POTSy I usually gravitate to Powerade and any other time I like water or Diet Coke. :) As far as hobbies go, I like to blog/write or listen to music. I am constantly listening to music. 

My Question: Have any of you had any experienced similar to mine regarding the sensory overload? Does it mess your body up for a long period of time like this?

I hope that everyone is doing well! God bless. xx

Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment