Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I don't feel good....

...so I am going to keep this rather brief.


Like two Fridays ago I was hospitalized until last Tuesday due to that gastroparesis flare that I was talking about. I just got fluids the whole time because I was not eating much at all. There was one day where I did not eat period. They did x-rays and it showed that I was really backed up, so my intestines were not working either. I had not went to the bathroom for about a week. After a bunch of unpleasant things, I got to go home. Thank the Lord that my nausea decreased significantly. I know that my stomach is not working to the best of its capabilities, but I am not as nauseous. I am thankful that I am about to get food down now.

Since I have been out of the hospital, I have been beyond my normal POTSy. I assume that my autonomic system has decided to lay off of my stomach and to attack my heart. I'd take heart symptoms over GI problems anyday so I suppose I will be okay. I haven't fainted yet!! That is always a plus! :)


I hope everyone is having a good week!

God bless xxx
Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment