Friday, March 15, 2013

:)

Hey lovelies!

I'll start off by responding to Logan's post :). Girl, it definitely makes sense about the medication. I'm kind of in a dilemma with my Midodrine. When I first started taking it again (after a few years) I started it with Propranolol which caused bradycardia and low blood pressure. However, after I stopped the Propranolol the bradycardia kept coming. Finally I figured out that I was getting the bradycardia shortly after a dose of Midodrine. But now that I've stopped the Midodrine it's like some other symptoms come back so it's one of those things where you have to decide if the benefits outweigh the negatives!

I have been trying pretty hard recently to test my limits and see just how far I can push myself without having a horrible crash. The past few weeks have been crazy, as some of you guys know (to be honest, it's one of those days where I don't want to talk about it, but my grandma passed away and my grandfather on the other side of my family just got out of the hospital after a scare), and I've just been waiting for a horrible crash. I have had my crashes for sure, as well as getting ill and having awful symptoms, but I haven't had a crash yet where I'm stuck in bed for a few weeks. Hopefully that makes sense. I have been experiencing bad fatigue again though!

I'm trying to push myself to be more productive and do more even when I don't feel like it. Today's one of those days where I feel like I could just sleep (My mom had overnight babysitting last night and I took over for her) but mentally I don't want to do that. So, I'm sitting outside soaking up some sun as I write this. Whoop, Whoop! It's one of those days where I have things to do but you're just so tired you really don't know how because of lack of energy, but hey, I am working on this post, and that is indeed a plus!

I had actually gotten offered a job at a vitamin shop, and let me just tell you, this girl was super stoked. However, after coming down from the initial excitement, I have realized realistically, at this point I'm just not there yet. There are signs that I might be getting to a point where I can do a laid back just but at this point I just don't think I can. It's hard to gauge how long it will take because it's taken over a year just to get to the point that I am at now.  So for now, my job is helping my mom with daycare and for that I am thankful :).

Alright y'all! I hope you guys have a lovely weekend!
Here's my question... What is your favorite "pick me up" beverage? What I mean is, when you're worn out and attempting to have something to give you energy. For me, I love tea (though sometimes it gives me tummy issues). And occasionally, coffee! But that is evil for acid reflux and can accelerate heart rate without caution so it's not usually the first thing I go to :).

Until Next Time...
~Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment