Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Where is everybody?

I've noticed that barely anyone has posted lately. I hope you all are doing okay. :) Summer is here and brought the humidity with it. My POTS has been flaring, and the frequent (everyday) storms are causing my EDS pain to worsen. Yesterday I got some sun. I laid out for an hour and twenty minutes. I desperately needed it! On Monday I am getting fitted for my ring splints and stuff, so I am excited about that. In early July I have my cardiologist appointment. By the looks of my symptoms I probably need to go to one. Ever since yesterday I have had this off and on chest pain. My chest also burns and I am having palpitations.

That is about all that has been going on with me lately. Since nobody has posted there isn't any questions. But I'll ask one. Do y'all get random chest pain and palpitations like that? They don't occur together, just around the same time.

God bless.
-Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment