Sunday, June 10, 2012

One week after Graduation...

Here I am feeling half decent, subbing for Rhianne, who is off to the hospital and I hope will be okay <3
SO I've been having major headaches and doing workouts has seriously affected me, but I'm still striving to get to my goal weight. I'm almost there, but not quite.
I had a graduation dinner last night and my family surprised me with loads of cash. It was really kind of them and I appreciate it greatly. Also I got to spend time with my bestfriends.

To my left is Emma and to my right is Alex. They are some amazing friends and crazy krauts. I wouldn't trade them for the world.
I graduated last saturday and I had no idea how much standing was involved! Plus I was major nauseas so that wasn't fun, but I did it and it feels so odd. That is half of my family that was at my actual ceremony, by the way.

Anyways I am doing good, not great. but that's the norm these days.
I hope y'all are doing well and I hope your summers are fun filled and not super hot like it is here in Houston.
What are y'alls plans for summer?
Stay strong and have fun
love,
Michelle R

No comments:

Post a Comment