Friday, June 15, 2012

Boring Week

Hey guys :) My week has been pretty boring, I haven't done much besides homeschool work and read. But today (as in Thursday) I went out to breakfast with my pap, which didn't end very well. The restaurant we went to was really loud and bright, so it was a huge sensory overload and made me feel really sick. So I spent pretty much the rest of the day on the couch and/or napping. 

I have been trying to exercise some, since my family is going to the beach next month, but that too hasn't ended as I'd like. I tried some yoga but my muscles and joints have been hurting so bad since then, so next time I think I'll try something not as hard.

My allergies have also been acting up (I think). My throat has been hurting almost every day but I always forget to take my allergy pills!! I'll probably try taking the allergy meds, then if they don't work then I'll go to the doctor. Hopefully I don't have strep or something again.

Anyway, I'm in the process of making another video, so that should be out soon :)

Questions:

What part of your head are your headaches/migraines located at the most of the time? It depends, sometimes right above my eyes, other times they're on the side of my head and if it's really bad, it'll feel like my whole head.

What are your plans for summer? Finishing homeschool, going to tour colleges (I'm going to one in 2 weeks) and going on vacation.

Have a nice weekend,
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment